Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jack's field trip to the police & fire station!


He did not want to stop to get his picture taken.  I'm lucky I got the one up above!

I couldn't get him to look at me!

I love this picture of him in the fire truck!  He didn't want to come out, so the fireman putting them in kind of just left him in there.  Jack had a ball!  Unfortunately there were a LOT of buttons in that truck, and if you know Jack, he's a button pusher (of many kinds LOL).  I had to try to get him not to push any of the buttons.

Jack next to the police motorcycle.  I thought it was cool they ride on Harley's.  Dean told me "duh!"  Ok, so I didn't know.

Jack in a holding cell.  Of course, he's eyeing the buttons (plus, I had to run in there so he didn't push them).  Fun times with boys!

Outside of the holding cells.

Sorry this isn't at the top, but I didn't want to redo the whole post.

Jack is in a program with Early Interventions for his speech therapy and they have a class for 2 year olds in their programs to get them to learn to interact with other children who have some sort of developmental delay.  Gets them to learn how to interact with others and helps them to become more social.  Anyway, in the summer they take field trips and these pictures are from the field trip to the South Ogden Police & Fire Station.  Jack had so much fun and I'm just glad I get to take him on his trips!  (Jillian had a good time too)

No comments:

Post a Comment