Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recent pictures of the kids

Ok, I haven't been able to blog too much!  I started summer school and obviously have a lot of work to do (2nd class of Anatomy & Physiology, fun stuff).  Anyway, I hope the 2 posts in 1 day make up for it!  :)

This was take a week or two ago.  She's now up on all 4s just trying to figure out how to crawl.  She rolls any place she needs to go!

Lately she's been anticipating the flash when I take her picture, which is why she has goofy looks on her face!

Silly Jack likes playing by opening and closing the screen doors (and likes playing behind and in Grandma's plants).

"Plllleeeeaaaaasssse Daddy!"  This is Jack begging Dean for a lollipop that apparently Dean wasn't giving him fast enough!

Jillian at the park enjoying being outside

Jillian after sliding down the slide for the first time (with Mom's help, of course).  Apparently she's a fan of slides!

Look at how much fun Jack is having on that slider thing!  I have another picture of him letting go too, but Dean has a goofy expression trying to catch him, so I won't embarrass him by posting it!

Apparently he was getting tired of me taking his picture!  I love the expression on his face! 

He's playing in the sand!  Not doing what it looks like!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment